What would you expect from an apple nano ipod instruction manual? Here are the 5 must-be’s in every decent ipod nano manual:
1. How to download and install iTunes?
2. How to buy (or get for free!) music and videos and organize them?
3. How to sync your stuff from the computer to the ipod?
4. How to work with your ipod: controls, menus, settings…
5. Basic troubleshooting: what to do when things just don’t work!
Now obviously there are a million other things you can find in an apple nano ipod instruction manual. But THINK – what do you really want? Start using your new ipod NOW! So what you need to start with is exactly that list of 5 bullets.
A great way to do that is actually watching how to do it, like the ipod nano video guides. It’s the instruction manual that cover everything you need to know in order to start using your new ipod today.